With professional experience of more than ten years each, he possesses deep and rich knowledge in law and accountancy. With outstanding professional ability that earns the trust of attorneys within and outside of the firm, he accepts countless requests for assistance in difficult cases and successfully brings resolution to them. He specializes in both legal and accounting fields, actively engages in providing a wide range of corporate legal services.
With a personal belief of providing a genuine one-stop service, he provides advice based on deep knowledge of both in law and accountancy.
Education and Professional Background
- Graduated from Waseda University, School of Political Science and Economics
- Joined Asahi Shinwa LLC (currently KPMG AZSA LLC)
- Registered as certified public account
- Graduated from Waseda Law School
- Registered as attorney at law in Japan
- Joined Bingham Sakai Mimura Aizawa (currently Anderson Mori & Tomotsune)
- Joined Waseda Legal Commons, LPC
Practice AreasArea of law: Corporate legal affairs, litigation (corporate, civil, administrative, including tax affairs), corporate crimes cases, insolvency proceedings, business turnaround, M&A, various investigation services (legal due diligence, investigation into fraud and scandal, especially corporate accounting fraud, by third party committee), compliance, risk management, inheritance and business succession
Areas in accounting and tax: Forensic accounting, support for introduction or maintenance of internal control systems, valuation of business and share, financial due diligence, and various tax advice.